European Conference, 25-26 november 2020 Copenhagen, Denmark
The summit will take place on the 25thand 26th November 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Through implementation of EU Green Deal Europe strives to become the first climate-neutral continent by the 2050. Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to all of us. The need to decarbonize the power generation, mobility and heat energy markets in the face of the rapidly evolving climate reality leads the green transition.
The answer to this need is hydrogen which, thanks to the recent incredible advances, becomes a booming and rapidly growing part of industry. The second option is using P2X technology which helps creating an efficient clean energy system aiming to reduce CO2 levels.
The confernce will have a limit of 100 participants.
Our latest events where you will find topics of Hydrogen, P2G, P2X:
- European and world markets outlook
- Policy and regulatory framework
- Financing and investing strategies
- P2X and Hydrogen economics
- Technological advancements
- Storage improvements and safety issues
- Symbiosis of P2X and other industry sectors
- Actual case studies
- Commercialization – growth challenges, funding, partnerships
- P2X and hydrogen for greener transport
- Impact of Covid-19 on industry
- Market developments in global perspective
- Green hydrogen in the gas grid